Thank you for applying for the Women in AV (WAVE) Leadership Award through the NSCA Education Foundation. The NSCA Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization supporting educational initiatives focused on the future growth and stability of the commercial electronic systems industry. The goal of the NSCA Education Foundation is to ensure the future success of the commercial electronic systems industry by building the next generation of workers through continuing education and training.
Please note the deadline to nominate a Women in AV is: Thursday, January 1, 2015. Don’t wait to nominate a deserving female in the commercial AV systems integration industry today!
You can find the nominate form here.
- A female currently employed by an industry-recognized commercial electronic systems integration company.
- Must be in a management or decision-making role within the company.
- Must be a first-time attendee to the Business & Leadership Conference.
- Must be recommended by an owner or executive of the company, if not currently in a leadership position.
- Must provide at least one letter of recommendation. If not an owner of the company, two letters must be provided; one letter must be provided by current manager and the other from a colleague, co-worker or client. If owner of the company, only one letter is required and must be provided by a colleague, co-worker or client.